Track your portfolio on the go
When you start to gain some experience as a cryptocurrency trader and become more involved, you might find that keeping track of everything can be rather overwhelming. There are thousands of altcoins with new ones being released on an almost daily basis, and ICOs are constantly popping out. If you really get into trading it’s very likely you own several altcoins at the same time. Keeping track of that while also keeping track of new coins or potential investments can be a pain.
Fortunately, there are tools like Delta available that let you track everything in a really intuitive and simple manner, so stick around for this review and see why you should check out this wonderful tool.
What are its features?
Delta offers everything you need to keep track of your coins and even potential investments you might be interested in. Some of its main features are:
- A smooth and user friendly GUI that gives you a detailed overview of your portfolio balance, including profits/losses since you started investing or your profits/losses within the last 24 hours.
- A simple overview of the coins you currently own, which includes current prices, trends, holdings, profits/losses of each coin you own.
- A watchlist that lets you keep track of coins that might interest you.
- Support for more than 2,000 coins.
- Support for more than 70 crypto exchanges.
- Supports every ICO even if it isn’t listed on an exchange yet.
- Detailed market analysis through a coin details screen.
- Adding transactions.
- The ability to deduct and add from your holdings through a simple toggleable option.
- Multiple portfolios for PRO users.
- The ability to sync up to two devices (5 for PRO users).
- Toggleable alerts that keep you up to date with any changes you might be interested in.
What does the community think of it?
It won’t come off as a surprise that the crypto community really likes Delta. Sure, there are more portfolio tracker apps available, but this one is probably the most feature complete one yet. Add the fact that you can use it on the go and on your desktop and you can see why people like it a lot. Users like how accessible and detailed it is without being overwhelming and cluttered, and the fact that the developers listen to the community and are constantly adding new features is simply the icing on top of what already is a really tasty cake.
Since the app is still fairly new, they offer what they call an “early backer” price as a form of appreciation for users that supported the developers in their early stages.
As for the prices themselves, you can opt for two subscription models:
- A monthly sub model starting at $6.99 (£5) for iOS users and $8.49 (£6) for Android users.
- A yearly sub model that starts at $60 (£44.45) for iOS users and $70 (£51.74) for Android users.
Pros & Cons
- Really user friendly.
- New features are added on a regular basis.
- Supports an amazing amount of coins and exchanges.
- Mobile and desktop versions available.
- The subscription model is fair and reasonable
- None so far. The developers of delta have addressed every potential issue and are always improving the app.
Summin thinks up
Choosing a portfolio tracker comes down to personal preference in the end, but If you’d like a recommendation, we definitely suggest you give Delta a shot. It gives you everything you need for free, with the option to earn some extra benefits through an affordable subscription model.
Whether you’re new or an experienced trader doesn’t matter, Delta has you covered, so check it out!
If you’re familiar with portfolio tracker apps you probably already know what Delta is. If you don’t, it’s actually quite simple. Delta is a free tool that allows you to keep track of cryptocurrency prices, your profits and losses, trends in your investments and charts in your local currency, all through a really simple and smooth graphical interface meant to be accessible for new users, without losing any depth at all.